- Role Title: Healthcare Technology Sales Associate
- Department: Sales & Marketing
- Location: Continental USA (Remote position)
- Reporting to: CEO
BlueNovo, Inc. is a leading provider of healthcare technology services geared towards improving the efficiency and efficacy of clinical, research, life sciences, nursing, pharmacological and patient-centered solutions. We provide expertise in the evaluation and implementation of healthcare delivery and support systems. Our panel of healthcare and technology experts are industry and academic thought-leaders and provide services and solutions that drive profound operational and technical changes. Our healthcare solutions practice offers the following specialized services:
- EHR Implementation, Project Management and Optimization
- Clinical Transformation & EHR Support
- Strategic & Risk Advisory
- IT Managed Services
We are always looking for bright, intelligent, imaginative, resourceful and energetic leaders to join our growing team. If you are looking to make a difference – be it in the company of outstanding professional peers or inspiring projects and next-generation technologies that make a real difference in the lives of our customers with the opportunity to have work-life balance and make a meaningful contribution to our communities, than BlueNovo is interested in you.
BlueNovo is currently looking for a Sales Consultant to join our growing Healthcare Technology Practice. The Sales Consultant will work directly with BlueNovo’s leadership team to drive top-line revenue growth and will focus on helping to develop relationships with community healthcare organizations, hospice and palliative organizations, Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), critical access hospitals and government health agencies. An autonomous role requiring resilience, process orientation, strategic thinking skills and exceptional communication skills, the Sales Consultant will help drive BlueNovo’s presence nationally within healthcare organizations. The Sales Consultant must be able to work independently as well as within a team to help drive growth for the organization.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of BlueNovo solutions and services
- Consistently generate a specified number of in-person meetings for BlueNovo from outreach efforts; Sales Consultant will spend about 80% of his / her time prospecting.
- Orchestrate face-to-face meetings with target audience and support the entire selling process from initial contact to discussions to contracts
- Develop creative and effective strategies for approaching potential customers and increasing top-line revenue growth for the firm
- Articulate a compelling value proposition for key decision makers
- Drive brand building initiatives in partnership with marketing: whitepapers, collateral, e-mail campaigns.
- Maintain a detailed record of all contacts, prospect interactions and meetings within company CRM (Salesforce.com); create reports when needed
- Keep current with the business implications of evolving healthcare industry trends
- Represent BlueNovo at key industry events and trade shows
- The role requires a metrics-driven, process-oriented professional with exceptional sales aptitude
- A strong interest in the healthcare industry and a personal interest in new and emerging healthcare technologies
- Ability to understand customer’s business challenges, opportunities, and functional requirements of all healthcare stakeholders
- Technical aptitude and knowledge
- Entrepreneurial aptitude and ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective dialogue with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Occasional travel required (as needed)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree and 2 – 3 years of professional work experience in sales (preferably healthcare). Healthcare IT Consulting experience, superb! Experience with Healthcare IT and FQHC’s (Federally Qualified Health Centers) and CHC’s (Community Health Centers) a plus!
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Resilience and optimism
- Process oriented and metrics driven
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for working within any team
- Self-Motivated and able to work without supervision
- Entrepreneurial aptitude and desire to take initiative, identify opportunities/challenges and develop solutions
- Exceptional Critical Thinking Skills
- Results-Oriented and detail-oriented
- Strong professional presence
- Proficiency in MS Office (word, powerpoint, and excel)
- An overarching focus on ethics and desire to uphold the best-interest of the client in every situation
Please send cover letter and resume to Barbara Ireland at Barbara.Ireland@bluenovo.com
Please note that BlueNovo requires completion of a background check.